Waitz & Downer is the premier Thibodaux, LA law firm. Serving the greater areas of Houma, Lafayette, Baton Rouge and Thibodaux, we are knowledgeable in the following areas of law:
Our attorneys have been representing clients all throughout the state of Louisiana for over 50 years. Our goal is to provide the personal attention all of our clients need to confidently win their case.
Known as the premier personal injury law firm in the state, we also delve into other areas of law to help our clients overcome their legal battles.
Why Wait? Let Us Help You Resolve Your Case
Our main practice areas of law are as follows:
- Real Estate Law: Practicing real estate law, we can help clients with abstractor title opinions, tax liens, title curative work and insurance, litigation, succession, resolution of debt and clearing titles.
- Personal Injury Law: Since 1952, we’ve been representing clients that have been injured and need a personal injury lawyer to fight their case. We offer assistance in an a multitude of cases, including:
- Auto accidents
- Maritime accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Nursing home neglect
- Workers compensation cases
- Wrongful death
- Social Security: You may be entitled to Social Security disability benefits if you’re seriously ill or injured. We will advocate on your side to ensure these benefits are provided to you. We provide a free consultation and no fee is assessed unless we get you the Social Security disability benefits that you deserve.
- Wills and Succession: Legal representation in Thibodaux is needed in executing your will and testament within the boundaries of the law. We offer guidance under Louisiana will law regulation for living wills, power of attorney situations, and will and estate planning.
Waitz & Downer provides a free consultation to help you understand the legal rights pertaining to your case. Call us today at 985-876-0870 to discuss your case with one of our top attorneys.